(574) 325-0135 email@example.com
- Welcome! I am so glad that you are visiting my website. Look around, see what types of books I carry, but you’ll only get an idea of what I have because I receive shipments of new books and puzzles each week and put out consigned used books each day. It takes time to upload the book and description into this database, then take a photo and upload, then remove the book when it sells (sometimes just after I uploaded all the info), so this database of books cannot be current. Not to mention that you can’t be sure a book is exactly what you want till you hold it in your hands and flip through it! Come to the store and see the books, games, and other fun things in person. Be sure to bring the kids/babies with you when you come.
- CedarStone Children’s Bookstore sells books for ages newborn to adult.
- Literacy is vital because our society is text-based, and as much as I like my kindle, electronic is just not as good as paper when it comes to learning and loving to read. Without reading skills, a child is helpless to live his own life.
- As a librarian and teacher, I have spent my life helping kids learn to read, read for fun and information, and research whatever subject they can imagine!
- I also have puzzles–which are so important for making those math-related brain connections–and educational games. Both puzzles and games create such happy times that the kids will insist on playing with them every day. Come over and see them for yourself.
We’re located at the stoplight in uptown Syracuse, Indiana, Kosciusko county.
710 N. Huntington St.
Open Noon-6pm each day. Closed Sundays.
The store is on SR13 at the stoplight in uptown Syracuse. If you’re coming from the north, just pull off the road as soon as you pass through the intersection with the stoplight, and you’ll see my shop across the street. If you’re coming from the south, go through town, and as you’re going up that hill, you’ll see a row of businesses on the right; mine is the one just before the intersection with the stoplight.