TWO WAYS TO SHOP ONLINE:
1. Follow this link to bookshop.org (not kid-safe)
2. Email me to buy books listed on this website. I’ll figure out the total with tax, then you can pay (cash or credit/debit card) when you pick them up: curbside delivery! There is a Search Bar at the top of every page here and a category list at the bottom. I have thousands of unlisted books, puzzles, and games because it takes a long time to list, add tags, and then add photos. I’ve started grouping them now into one listing (novel series, size of puzzle, etc.) instead of each book having its own listing. If you see anything you need immediately, give me a call.
(574) 325-0135 email@example.com
- CedarStone Children’s Bookstore sells books for ages newborn to adult.
- Literacy is vital because our society is text-based. and as much as I like my kindle, electronic is just not as good as paper when it comes to learning and loving to read.
As a librarian and teacher, I have spent my life helping kids learn to read, read for fun, and research whatever subject they can imagine!
I also have puzzles, which are so important for making those math-related brain connections, and educational games. Both puzzles and games create such happy times that the kids will insist on playing with them every day. Come over and see them for yourself. Puzzles range from 3-piece for infants to 3000-piece for adults.